#FloamDay Hip Hip Hooray!!


Happy #FloamDay Everyone!!! If you don't know what Floam is yet or why there is #FloamDay no worries I explain it right here for ya! Now when you here Floam you probably think of the stuff kids play with, or as seen on TV commercials. This Floam is nail polish created by an Indie polish maker Nail-Venturous! And Floam day started thanks to Polly Polish she decided to start a Floam movement! hehehehe So she created a sign up page for everyone that wanted to participate, I was undecided because I didn't know if I would have the time to join in. But I said screw it I'll make time, and then I got a bad ass cold thats been kicking my butt even still today. So this post will be a little late compared to everyone else... sorry! :(

Wanted to do something a little different with Floam but my camera didn't like the neon Pink & Floam Combo. >_< Used Sinful Colors - Pink, Floam Seche Vite top coat and then decided to add a matte top coat Hard Candy - matte-ly in love.



Natural sunlight

Low light with flash


So far these are the other lovely ladies that are a part of #FloamDay as well.

Hannah @ Polly Polish

Sabine @ My Polish Stash

Esther @ Fab Fingertips

Rachel @ Claw Nails and Beauty

Charlotte @ Charlottes Nails

Jen @ The Nail Polish Project

A Lacquered Affair

Jenny @ Beauty By Jenny

Jasmine @ Colour Coated

Deborah @ Love Varnish

Melissa @ My Polish Adventure


Stephaniee @ Sincerely Stephaniee

Mara@ Mara In Polishland

More pages will be added in the next couple days so please check back!

Salla @ OMG Polish'em

Sabrina @ Not Without My Polish

Kirsten @ Glitta Gloves

Carolina @ Colores de Carol

Floam is out of stock right now but here is the link to Ninja Polish where you can be notified when its back in stock and purchase other great Indie Polishes to~!! :D

Happy Polishing!
*hugs*
:D

9 Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :):

Krystal Caracol said...

I love the swirly one :)

Jun Low said...

yeah i like the swirly one too! is this meant to be floam waves? :)

Chrissy NailUtopia said...

 yes it was ... does it look ok? >_<

Chrissy NailUtopia said...

 Thanks! :D

Sabine T said...

Oh wow, that is an awesome combo, almost made my eyeballs pop, haha. Love it!

A Lacquered Affair said...

Hi Floamie! Colours so bright, they burn! LOL! But I love the artsy look of your Floam mani :)

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice!

p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
devorelebeaumonstre.com xx
 

Dixie Thomson said...

What a fun & colorful mani! I really love your blog. Thanks so much for following my blog! I just returned the favor. :) Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
-Dixie

Scott Davidson said...

Thanks for your posts, I am looking forward for future
posts. Certainly I have become a big fan of yours and waiting for new posts.
Your blogs are like risk free day
trading
. Please share new post on your blog that would be very
helpful for me and other visitors.


 


Scott
 

Post a Comment